Thursday, February 9, 2012

Change the Brain

My kids must be my wife's.  People say they look like me, but their personalities are all from her I swear.  Especially when they are doing something I don't like. :)

I think kids are a blessing in that they force us to see things from different angles.  When we get married, we often butt heads (unless you married a clone of yourself) on certain things, because we are so different.  Cleaning the kitchen is a good example.  I feel you shouldn't do it.  She feels we should.  And so we butt heads.

But as the kids get older, and I see that they are on her side on some things, I see that people are just created different.  She's not just thinking wrong.  It's that they (and her) are thinking DIFFERENTLY from me.  Not right, not wrong.  Different.

And different can be very good.

http://misteredie1.wordpress.com/02/09/2012/we-all-don't-think-the-same/

No comments:

Post a Comment